bet on Unicorns Of Love
vs
bet on M19
94%  
  6%

Bet on Unicorns Of Love vs M19

U18 – March 27, 2020

Unicorns Of Love looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On March 27, 2020, Unicorns Of Love plays against M19 in the U18.


Unicorns Of Love is looking like a better bet since they have a 94% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.02. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.2. Betting on M19, whose odds are 10, will payout much more if they win. With a 6% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $100!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Unicorns Of Love vs M19 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Unicorns Of Love or M19 below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact