bet on UCAM Tokiers
vs
bet on G2 Arctic
30%  
  70%

Bet on UCAM Tokiers vs G2 Arctic

LVP Superliga – January 17, 2022

The safe bet here is on G2 Arctic with a 70% chance of winning.

UCAM Tokiers and G2 Arctic face off against each other on January 17, 2022 in the LVP Superliga.


G2 Arctic is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on UCAM Tokiers, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on UCAM Tokiers vs G2 Arctic over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LVP Superliga below. Also see more matches relating to UCAM Tokiers or G2 Arctic below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on LVP Superliga
LVP Superliga

Right now there's no matches for LVP Superliga.

bet on UCAM Tokiers
UCAM Tokiers

Right now there's no matches for UCAM Tokiers.

bet on G2 Arctic
G2 Arctic

Right now there's no matches for G2 Arctic.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact