bet on TT Gaming
vs
bet on Edward Gaming
7%  
  93%

Bet on TT Gaming vs Edward Gaming

LPL – January 15, 2022

The safe bet here is on Edward Gaming with a 93% chance of winning.

TT Gaming vs Edward Gaming face off on January 15, 2022, in the LPL.


Edward Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 93% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.03. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.3. Betting on TT Gaming, whose odds are 9, will payout much more if they win. With a 7% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $90!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on TT Gaming vs Edward Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LPL below. Also see more matches relating to TT Gaming or Edward Gaming below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact