bet on Triumph
vs
bet on Rebirth
85%  
  15%

Bet on Triumph vs Rebirth

IEM New York North America – September 11, 2021

You can try a risky bet here on Rebirth. With their lower odds of 5.25, they have a much higher payout

Triumph is versing Rebirth in the IEM New York North America, on September 11, 2021.


Triumph is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Rebirth, whose odds are 5.25, will payout much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Triumph vs Rebirth over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York North America below. Also see more matches relating to Triumph or Rebirth below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on IEM New York North America
IEM New York North America

Right now there's no matches for IEM New York North America.

bet on Triumph
Triumph

Right now there's no matches for Triumph.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact