bet on Triumph
vs
bet on Party Astronauts
26%  
  74%

Bet on Triumph vs Party Astronauts

U18 – January 15, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on Triumph. With their lower odds of 3.35, they have a much higher payout.

Triumph vs Party Astronauts face off on January 15, 2022, in the U18.


Party Astronauts is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on Triumph, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Triumph vs Party Astronauts over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Triumph or Party Astronauts below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Triumph
Triumph

Right now there's no matches for Triumph.

bet on Party Astronauts
Party Astronauts

Right now there's no matches for Party Astronauts.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact