bet on Tricked
vs
bet on Hard Legion
17%  
  83%

Bet on Tricked vs Hard Legion

SECTOR – May 21, 2020

Hard Legion looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Tricked is versing Hard Legion in the SECTOR, on May 21, 2020.


Hard Legion is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Tricked, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Tricked vs Hard Legion over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to SECTOR below. Also see more matches relating to Tricked or Hard Legion below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact