bet on Tricked
vs
bet on Aalborg Rebels
73%  
  27%

Bet on Tricked vs Aalborg Rebels

Elgiganten Ligaen – November 24, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Aalborg Rebels. With their lower odds of 3.2, they have a much higher payout

Tricked vs Aalborg Rebels face off on November 24, 2020, in the Elgiganten Ligaen.


Tricked is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Aalborg Rebels, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Tricked vs Aalborg Rebels over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Elgiganten Ligaen below. Also see more matches relating to Tricked or Aalborg Rebels below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Elgiganten Ligaen
Elgiganten Ligaen

Right now there's no matches for Elgiganten Ligaen.

bet on Tricked
Tricked

Right now there's no matches for Tricked.

bet on Aalborg Rebels
Aalborg Rebels

Right now there's no matches for Aalborg Rebels.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact