bet on Trauma
vs
bet on Valorando
45%  
  55%

Bet on Trauma vs Valorando

U18 – May 21, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

Trauma is versing Valorando in the U18, on May 21, 2020.


This is going to be a really close game with Valorando being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Trauma with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Trauma has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Trauma you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Trauma vs Valorando over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Trauma or Valorando below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact