bet on Top Esports
vs
bet on Edward Gaming
76%  
  24%

Bet on Top Esports vs Edward Gaming

U18 – May 19, 2020

Top Esports looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Top Esports is versing Edward Gaming in the U18, on May 19, 2020.


Top Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Edward Gaming, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Top Esports vs Edward Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Top Esports or Edward Gaming below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact