bet on The Club
vs
bet on Pioneers
61%  
  39%

Bet on The Club vs Pioneers

U18 – December 08, 2022

f we had to guess we would say The Club will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.55 on The Club and take the smaller but safer bet.

On December 08, 2022, The Club plays against Pioneers in the U18.


The Club is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Pioneers, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on The Club vs Pioneers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to The Club or Pioneers below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on The Club
The Club

Right now there's no matches for The Club.

bet on Pioneers
Pioneers

Right now there's no matches for Pioneers.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact