bet on The Boys
vs
bet on Cignal Ultra
35%  
  65%

Bet on The Boys vs Cignal Ultra

U18 – May 21, 2020

Cignal Ultra looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On May 21, 2020, The Boys goes up against Cignal Ultra in the U18.


Cignal Ultra is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on The Boys, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on The Boys vs Cignal Ultra over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to The Boys or Cignal Ultra below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact