bet on Team Vitality
vs
bet on Chaos Esports Club
61%  
  39%

Bet on Team Vitality vs Chaos Esports Club

European League – October 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on Team Vitality with a 61% chance of winning

On October 22, 2020, Team Vitality goes up against Chaos Esports Club in the European League.


Team Vitality is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Chaos Esports Club, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Vitality vs Chaos Esports Club over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to European League below. Also see more matches relating to Team Vitality or Chaos Esports Club below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Team Vitality
Team Vitality

Right now there's no matches for Team Vitality.

bet on Chaos Esports Club
Chaos Esports Club

Right now there's no matches for Chaos Esports Club.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact