bet on Team Unknown
vs
bet on Gorillaz Pride
9%  
  91%

Bet on Team Unknown vs Gorillaz Pride

U18 – January 15, 2022

We are pretty sure Gorillaz Pride is going to win. They have a 91 chance to win. But you never know, Team Unknown could take it and with odds of 8 it is a higher payoff.

Team Unknown is versing Gorillaz Pride in the U18, on January 15, 2022.


Gorillaz Pride is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Team Unknown, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Unknown vs Gorillaz Pride over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Team Unknown or Gorillaz Pride below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Team Unknown
Team Unknown

Right now there's no matches for Team Unknown.

bet on Gorillaz Pride
Gorillaz Pride

Right now there's no matches for Gorillaz Pride.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact