bet on Team Spirit
vs
bet on ETHEREAL
89%  
  11%

Bet on Team Spirit vs ETHEREAL

IEM New York CIS – October 22, 2020

Team Spirit looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Team Spirit and ETHEREAL face off against each other on October 22, 2020 in the IEM New York CIS.


Team Spirit is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on ETHEREAL, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Spirit vs ETHEREAL over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York CIS below. Also see more matches relating to Team Spirit or ETHEREAL below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact