bet on Team Sirius
vs
bet on Team One
40%  
  60%

Bet on Team Sirius vs Team One

Brasileirao – October 15, 2020

The safe bet here is on Team One with a 60% chance of winning

Team Sirius and Team One face off against each other on October 15, 2020 in the Brasileirao.


Team One is looking like a better bet since they have a 60% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.571. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.71. Betting on Team Sirius, whose odds are 2.25, will payout much more if they win. With a 40% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Sirius vs Team One over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Brasileirao below. Also see more matches relating to Team Sirius or Team One below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Team One
Team One

Right now there's no matches for Team One.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact