bet on Team Sirius
vs
bet on CDEC Gaming
15%  
  85%

Bet on Team Sirius vs CDEC Gaming

CDA FDC Professional Championship Qualifier – October 18, 2020

CDEC Gaming looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On October 18, 2020, Team Sirius goes up against CDEC Gaming in the CDA FDC Professional Championship Qualifier.


CDEC Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Team Sirius, whose odds are 5.25, will payout much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Sirius vs CDEC Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CDA FDC Professional Championship Qualifier below. Also see more matches relating to Team Sirius or CDEC Gaming below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact