bet on Team Secret
bet on Talon Esports

Bet on Team Secret vs Talon Esports

VCT Pacific League – March 26, 2023

You can try a risky bet here on Team Secret. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout.

On March 26, 2023, Team Secret goes up against Talon Esports in the VCT Pacific League.

Talon Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Team Secret, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Secret vs Talon Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to VCT Pacific League below. Also see more matches relating to Team Secret or Talon Esports below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact