bet on Team Secret
vs
bet on Just Error
76%  
  24%

Bet on Team Secret vs Just Error

EPIC League – November 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on Team Secret with a 76% chance of winning

On November 22, 2020, Team Secret goes up against Just Error in the EPIC League.


Team Secret is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Just Error, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Secret vs Just Error over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to EPIC League below. Also see more matches relating to Team Secret or Just Error below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on EPIC League
EPIC League

Right now there's no matches for EPIC League.

bet on Team Secret
Team Secret

Right now there's no matches for Team Secret.

bet on Just Error
Just Error

Right now there's no matches for Just Error.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact