bet on Team Sampi
bet on Brute

Bet on Team Sampi vs Brute

U18 – March 19, 2023

Even though it looks like Brute might lose, a risky bet at 5.75 is not necessarily a bad move. Team Sampi pays out less return with their 1.1 odds.

Team Sampi and Brute face off against each other on March 19, 2023 in the U18.

Team Sampi is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Brute, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Sampi vs Brute over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Team Sampi or Brute below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Team Sampi
Team Sampi

Right now there's no matches for Team Sampi.

bet on Brute

Right now there's no matches for Brute.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact