bet on Team Liquid
vs
bet on Black Dragons
65%  
  35%

Bet on Team Liquid vs Black Dragons

U18 – September 18, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on Black Dragons. With their lower odds of 2.55, they have a much higher payout.

On September 18, 2022, Team Liquid goes up against Black Dragons in the U18.


Team Liquid is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Black Dragons, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Liquid vs Black Dragons over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Team Liquid or Black Dragons below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact