bet on Team Envy
bet on eUnited

Bet on Team Envy vs eUnited

U18 – October 18, 2020

The safe bet here is on Team Envy with a 89% chance of winning

Team Envy and eUnited face off against each other on October 18, 2020 in the U18.

Team Envy is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on eUnited, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Envy vs eUnited over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Team Envy or eUnited below.

Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact