bet on Team Empire
vs
bet on WINSTRIKE TEAM
35%  
  65%

Bet on Team Empire vs WINSTRIKE TEAM

EPIC League – November 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on WINSTRIKE TEAM with a 65% chance of winning

Team Empire is versing WINSTRIKE TEAM in the EPIC League, on November 22, 2020.


WINSTRIKE TEAM is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Team Empire, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Empire vs WINSTRIKE TEAM over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to EPIC League below. Also see more matches relating to Team Empire or WINSTRIKE TEAM below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact