bet on Team Chaser
vs
bet on Team Cat
91%  
  9%

Bet on Team Chaser vs Team Cat

U18 – April 08, 2021

We do not think Team Chaser will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Team Cat.

Team Chaser vs Team Cat face off on April 08, 2021, in the U18.


Team Chaser is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Team Cat, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Chaser vs Team Cat over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Team Chaser or Team Cat below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Team Chaser
Team Chaser

Right now there's no matches for Team Chaser.

bet on Team Cat
Team Cat

Right now there's no matches for Team Cat.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact