bet on Team Aster
vs
bet on Phoenix
91%  
  9%

Bet on Team Aster vs Phoenix

Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 – January 17, 2022

f we had to guess we would say Team Aster will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.05 on Team Aster and take the smaller but safer bet.

Team Aster and Phoenix face off against each other on January 17, 2022 in the Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1.


Team Aster is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Phoenix, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Aster vs Phoenix over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 below. Also see more matches relating to Team Aster or Phoenix below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Phoenix
Phoenix

Right now there's no matches for Phoenix.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact