bet on Team Aster
vs
bet on Invictus Gaming
74%  
  26%

Bet on Team Aster vs Invictus Gaming

CDA FDC Professional Championship – November 22, 2020

Team Aster looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Team Aster and Invictus Gaming face off against each other on November 22, 2020 in the CDA FDC Professional Championship.


Team Aster is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on Invictus Gaming, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Team Aster vs Invictus Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CDA FDC Professional Championship below. Also see more matches relating to Team Aster or Invictus Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Team Aster
Team Aster

Right now there's no matches for Team Aster.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact