bet on T1
vs
bet on Alliance
70%  
  30%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on T1 vs Alliance

The International – October 13, 2021

It does not look so hot for Alliance. They are outmatched 2.95 to 1.35. Still, T1 looks to win this one.

On October 13, 2021, T1 plays against Alliance in the The International.


T1 is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Alliance, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on T1 vs Alliance over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to The International below. Also see more matches relating to T1 or Alliance below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on The International
The International

Right now there's no matches for The International.

bet on Alliance
Alliance

Right now there's no matches for Alliance.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact