bet on T1 Challengers
vs
bet on Fredit BRION Challengers

Bet on T1 Challengers vs Fredit BRION Challengers

U18 – January 14, 2022

The safe bet here is on T1 Challengers with a 65% chance of winning.

T1 Challengers and Fredit BRION Challengers face off against each other on January 14, 2022 in the U18.


T1 Challengers is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Fredit BRION Challengers, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on T1 Challengers vs Fredit BRION Challengers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to T1 Challengers or Fredit BRION Challengers below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on T1 Challengers
T1 Challengers

Right now there's no matches for T1 Challengers.

bet on Fredit BRION Challengers
Fredit BRION Challengers

Right now there's no matches for Fredit BRION Challengers.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact