Select to bet on who you think will win the matchBET NOW
On March 16, 2023, T1 Challengers goes up against DPlus Kia Challengers in the brazil.
This is going to be a really close game with DPlus Kia Challengers being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and T1 Challengers with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since T1 Challengers has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on T1 Challengers you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.
Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on T1 Challengers vs DPlus Kia Challengers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to brazil below. Also see more matches relating to T1 Challengers or DPlus Kia Challengers below.
Right now there's no matches for DPlus Kia Challengers.