bet on Symmetric
vs
bet on Elephant
61%  
  39%

Bet on Symmetric vs Elephant

U18 – August 02, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Elephant. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout

On August 02, 2020, Symmetric goes up against Elephant in the U18.


Symmetric is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Elephant, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Symmetric vs Elephant over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Symmetric or Elephant below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact