bet on Susquehanna Soniqs
vs
bet on Nefarious
73%  
  27%

Bet on Susquehanna Soniqs vs Nefarious

U18 – April 08, 2021

You can try a risky bet here on Nefarious. With their lower odds of 3.2, they have a much higher payout.

Susquehanna Soniqs and Nefarious face off against each other on April 08, 2021 in the U18.


Susquehanna Soniqs is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Nefarious, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Susquehanna Soniqs vs Nefarious over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Susquehanna Soniqs or Nefarious below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Susquehanna Soniqs
Susquehanna Soniqs

Right now there's no matches for Susquehanna Soniqs.

bet on Nefarious
Nefarious

Right now there's no matches for Nefarious.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact