bet on Sprout
vs
bet on HEET
35%  
  65%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Sprout vs HEET

ESL Challenger League Europe – May 25, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on Sprout. With their lower odds of 2.55, they have a much higher payout.

Sprout vs HEET face off on May 25, 2022, in the ESL Challenger League Europe.


HEET is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Sprout, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Sprout vs HEET over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Challenger League Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Sprout or HEET below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESL Challenger League Europe
ESL Challenger League Europe
bet on HEET
HEET

Right now there's no matches for HEET.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact