bet on Spirit
vs
bet on Avez
73%  
  27%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Spirit vs Avez

Home Sweet Home Cup – May 21, 2020

Spirit looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Spirit vs Avez face off on May 21, 2020, in the Home Sweet Home Cup.


Spirit is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Avez, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Spirit vs Avez over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Home Sweet Home Cup below. Also see more matches relating to Spirit or Avez below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact