bet on Spiral
vs
bet on Foggy
11%  
  89%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Spiral vs Foggy

Dreamhack Open Europe – October 15, 2021

We are pretty sure Foggy is going to win. They have a 89 chance to win. But you never know, Spiral could take it and with odds of 6.5 it is a higher payoff.

On October 15, 2021, Spiral goes up against Foggy in the Dreamhack Open Europe.


Foggy is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on Spiral, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Spiral vs Foggy over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dreamhack Open Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Spiral or Foggy below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dreamhack Open Europe
Dreamhack Open Europe

Right now there's no matches for Dreamhack Open Europe.

bet on Spiral
Spiral

Right now there's no matches for Spiral.

bet on Foggy
Foggy

Right now there's no matches for Foggy.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact