bet on Spacestation
vs
bet on BoSF eSports
91%  
  9%

Bet on Spacestation vs BoSF eSports

U18 – October 18, 2020

The safe bet here is on Spacestation with a 91% chance of winning

Spacestation vs BoSF eSports face off on October 18, 2020, in the U18.


Spacestation is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on BoSF eSports, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Spacestation vs BoSF eSports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Spacestation or BoSF eSports below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact