bet on Soulkey
bet on BeSt

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Soulkey vs BeSt

ASL – March 28, 2023

We are pretty sure Soulkey is going to win. They have a 61 chance to win. But you never know, BeSt could take it and with odds of 2.3 it is a higher payoff.

Soulkey vs BeSt face off on March 28, 2023, in the ASL.

Soulkey is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on BeSt, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Soulkey vs BeSt over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ASL below. Also see more matches relating to Soulkey or BeSt below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Soulkey

Right now there's no matches for Soulkey.

bet on BeSt

Right now there's no matches for BeSt.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact