bet on soO
vs
bet on Ryung
61%  
  39%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on soO vs Ryung

IEM Katowice – February 08, 2023

It does not look so hot for Ryung. They are outmatched 2.3 to 1.55. Still, soO looks to win this one.

soO vs Ryung face off on February 08, 2023, in the IEM Katowice.


soO is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Ryung, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on soO vs Ryung over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM Katowice below. Also see more matches relating to soO or Ryung below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on soO
soO

Right now there's no matches for soO.

bet on Ryung
Ryung

Right now there's no matches for Ryung.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact