bet on Solar
vs
bet on DRG
65%  
  35%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Solar vs DRG

IEM Katowice – February 11, 2023

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Solar with their 1.45 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on DRG.

Solar and DRG face off against each other on February 11, 2023 in the IEM Katowice.


Solar is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on DRG, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Solar vs DRG over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM Katowice below. Also see more matches relating to Solar or DRG below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact