bet on Slick
vs
bet on JoinTheForce
27%  
  73%

Bet on Slick vs JoinTheForce

U18 – October 11, 2021

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on JoinTheForce with their 1.3 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on Slick.

On October 11, 2021, Slick goes up against JoinTheForce in the U18.


JoinTheForce is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Slick, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Slick vs JoinTheForce over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Slick or JoinTheForce below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Slick
Slick

Right now there's no matches for Slick.

bet on JoinTheForce
JoinTheForce

Right now there's no matches for JoinTheForce.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact