bet on Skade
vs
bet on Fiend
59%  
  41%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Skade vs Fiend

Elisa Invitational – October 12, 2021

Even though it looks like Fiend might lose, a risky bet at 2.2 is not necessarily a bad move. Skade pays out less return with their 1.6 odds.

On October 12, 2021, Skade plays against Fiend in the Elisa Invitational.


Skade is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Fiend, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Skade vs Fiend over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Elisa Invitational below. Also see more matches relating to Skade or Fiend below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Elisa Invitational
Elisa Invitational

Right now there's no matches for Elisa Invitational.

bet on Skade
Skade

Right now there's no matches for Skade.

bet on Fiend
Fiend

Right now there's no matches for Fiend.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact