bet on Skade
vs
bet on Eternal Fire
65%  
  35%

Bet on Skade vs Eternal Fire

Fall Series – October 11, 2021

Even though it looks like Eternal Fire might lose, a risky bet at 2.55 is not necessarily a bad move. Skade pays out less return with their 1.45 odds.

Skade is versing Eternal Fire in the Fall Series, on October 11, 2021.


Skade is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Eternal Fire, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Skade vs Eternal Fire over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Fall Series below. Also see more matches relating to Skade or Eternal Fire below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Fall Series
Fall Series

Right now there's no matches for Fall Series.

bet on Skade
Skade

Right now there's no matches for Skade.

bet on Eternal Fire
Eternal Fire

Right now there's no matches for Eternal Fire.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact