bet on SK Gaming Prime
vs
bet on Eintracht Spandau
61%  
  39%

Bet on SK Gaming Prime vs Eintracht Spandau

Prime League – January 10, 2022

It does not look so hot for Eintracht Spandau. They are outmatched 2.3 to 1.55. Still, SK Gaming Prime looks to win this one.

On January 10, 2022, SK Gaming Prime goes up against Eintracht Spandau in the Prime League.


SK Gaming Prime is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Eintracht Spandau, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on SK Gaming Prime vs Eintracht Spandau over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Prime League below. Also see more matches relating to SK Gaming Prime or Eintracht Spandau below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Prime League
Prime League

Right now there's no matches for Prime League.

bet on SK Gaming Prime
SK Gaming Prime

Right now there's no matches for SK Gaming Prime.

bet on Eintracht Spandau
Eintracht Spandau

Right now there's no matches for Eintracht Spandau.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact