bet on SJ
vs
bet on KOVA
70%  
  30%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on SJ vs KOVA

Rainmaker Open – October 22, 2020

SJ looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

SJ is versing KOVA in the Rainmaker Open, on October 22, 2020.


SJ is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on KOVA, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on SJ vs KOVA over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Rainmaker Open below. Also see more matches relating to SJ or KOVA below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact