bet on SJ
vs
bet on FATE
41%  
  59%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on SJ vs FATE

Betway Nine to Five – October 22, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on SJ. With their lower odds of 2.2, they have a much higher payout

SJ and FATE face off against each other on October 22, 2020 in the Betway Nine to Five.


FATE is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on SJ, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on SJ vs FATE over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Betway Nine to Five below. Also see more matches relating to SJ or FATE below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact