bet on Six Karma
bet on Rainbow7

Bet on Six Karma vs Rainbow7

LLA – March 28, 2023

Rainbow7 might have a small advantage, but don’t underestimate Six Karma, the odds aren't that far off after all.

Six Karma is versing Rainbow7 in the LLA, on March 28, 2023.

This is going to be a really close game with Rainbow7 being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Six Karma with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Six Karma has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Six Karma you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Six Karma vs Rainbow7 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LLA below. Also see more matches relating to Six Karma or Rainbow7 below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Six Karma
Six Karma

Right now there's no matches for Six Karma.

bet on Rainbow7

Right now there's no matches for Rainbow7.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact