Select to bet on who you think will win the matchBET NOW
On March 20, 2023, Sissi State Punks goes up against Epic Dudes in the U18.
Epic Dudes is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Sissi State Punks, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!
Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Sissi State Punks vs Epic Dudes over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Sissi State Punks or Epic Dudes below.
Right now there's no matches for Sissi State Punks.
Right now there's no matches for Epic Dudes.