bet on Singularity
vs
bet on Triple Trouble
70%  
  30%

Bet on Singularity vs Triple Trouble

U18 – August 01, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Triple Trouble. With their lower odds of 2.95, they have a much higher payout

Singularity and Triple Trouble face off against each other on August 01, 2020 in the U18.


Singularity is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Triple Trouble, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Singularity vs Triple Trouble over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Singularity or Triple Trouble below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact