bet on Simplicity
vs
bet on WildHeart
59%  
  41%

Bet on Simplicity vs WildHeart

U18 – January 15, 2022

Simplicity looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

On January 15, 2022, Simplicity plays against WildHeart in the U18.


Simplicity is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on WildHeart, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Simplicity vs WildHeart over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Simplicity or WildHeart below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Simplicity
Simplicity

Right now there's no matches for Simplicity.

bet on WildHeart
WildHeart

Right now there's no matches for WildHeart.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact