bet on Shopify Rebellion
vs
bet on Ghost Gaming
35%  
  65%

Bet on Shopify Rebellion vs Ghost Gaming

U18 – January 14, 2022

We do not think Ghost Gaming will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Shopify Rebellion.

On January 14, 2022, Shopify Rebellion goes up against Ghost Gaming in the U18.


Ghost Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Shopify Rebellion, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Shopify Rebellion vs Ghost Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Shopify Rebellion or Ghost Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Shopify Rebellion
Shopify Rebellion

Right now there's no matches for Shopify Rebellion.

bet on Ghost Gaming
Ghost Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Ghost Gaming.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact