bet on SG pro
vs
bet on Illuminar
39%  
  61%

Bet on SG pro vs Illuminar

Betway Nine to Five – October 22, 2020

Illuminar looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On October 22, 2020, SG pro goes up against Illuminar in the Betway Nine to Five.


Illuminar is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on SG pro, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on SG pro vs Illuminar over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Betway Nine to Five below. Also see more matches relating to SG pro or Illuminar below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Betway Nine to Five
Betway Nine to Five
bet on SG pro
SG pro

Right now there's no matches for SG pro.

bet on Illuminar
Illuminar

Right now there's no matches for Illuminar.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact