bet on Serral
vs
bet on showtime
89%  
  11%

Bet on Serral vs showtime

DreamHack Masters Europe – October 10, 2021

Serral looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Serral is versing showtime in the DreamHack Masters Europe, on October 10, 2021.


Serral is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on showtime, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Serral vs showtime over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Serral or showtime below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on DreamHack Masters Europe
DreamHack Masters Europe

Right now there's no matches for DreamHack Masters Europe.

bet on Serral
Serral

Right now there's no matches for Serral.

bet on showtime
showtime

Right now there's no matches for showtime.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact